Place these around the launcher. Do it quickly. Their backup will be arriving any second.
把這些放在發射臺周圍。動作快,后援隨時會到
We're 60 seconds out from the launcher.
還有1分鐘抵達發射臺
Set your final charges and we'll blow it.
放好后,就炸掉它
I think I have a better idea.
我有個更好的注意
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm taking the circuit board. Computers won't work without them, and neither will this. Leverage.
我在取電路板。沒它電腦和發射臺都無法運行。籌碼
I'm sorry. I should have called.
抱歉,我應該先打電話的
No, it's-- it's ok. Come on in. Are you sure? Yeah, yeah. Thank you. I'm surprised, but I'm happy.
沒事,請進。你確定嗎?嗯。謝謝。我很驚訝,但很開心
Yeah? Yeah. Everything ok?
是嗎?嗯。沒事吧
I had a really rough night.
難熬的一晚啊
I just wasn't anticipating, with my work and the club, I feel like I'm letting everybody down.
我沒想到,我的工作,還有俱樂部。我覺得我讓大家失望了
My family and Tommy and... You. I feel like I'm letting you down.
我家人,湯米,還有你。我覺得我讓你失望了
You're being too hard on yourself. We both have demanding jobs.
你對自己太苛刻了,對工作要求很高
That's no excuse for hurting the people closest to you.
但也不能傷害你親近的人
No, but when you believe in what you do, you find a way to make it work.
沒錯,但你堅信自己所做的事,你會想辦法成功的
How? Well... The first thing you do is you find yourself someone you never have to apologize to.
怎么做?那...要做的第一件事,是找到一個永不須道歉的人