I've never been out bowling if I wasn't there, you know, making some stupid joke.
如果不是我在那兒瞎搞笑,也從不出去打保齡球。
I think that's why so many people hate themselves. Seriously.
所以才會有那么多人討厭自己,真的。
It's just, they are sick to death of being around themselves.
就因為他們面對自己會難受的要死。
Let's say that you and l were together all the time.
假如說你和我一天到晚都待在一起。
You'd start to hate a lot of my mannerisms.
你會開始討厭我的壞習慣。
The way every time that we would have people over I'd be insecure, and I'd get a little too drunk.
包括每次我們有客人來訪,我都變得不靠譜,我喝過了頭。
Or the way I tell the same stupid, pseudo intellectual story again and again.
或是我反復講些愚蠢,自作聰明的故事,翻來覆去地說。
You see, I've heard all those stories, so of course I'm sick of myself.
那些故事我都聽過,所以我當然會厭惡自己。
But being with you it's made me feel like I was somebody else.
但和你在一起讓我覺得自己像是另一個人。
I mean, the only other way to lose yourself like that is, you know, dancing or alcohol or drugs, or stuff like that.
像這樣能讓人忘我的其他方法只有,你也知道,跳舞,酒精或毒品,諸如此類。
Fucking?
做愛?
Fucking, yeah. That's one way.
做愛,對,也是方法之一。