No, it's different now, though, isn't it? It's different to when we thought we'd lost him.
現在不一樣了,對吧?不像我們以為他去世了那回。
Well, marriage changes everything, John. Does it?
婚姻會改變一切,約翰。是嗎?
Yeah. You might not think it, but it does.
嗯。你也許以為不會,但確實會。
It's a different phase in your life.
是生活的新篇章。
You meet new people, cause you're a couple,
你們會認識新朋友,因為你們是夫婦了,
and then you just let your old friends slip away. It won't be like that.
而老朋友會漸行漸遠。不會的。
Well, if you've found the right one, the person that you click with, it's the best thing in the world. Well, I have. I know I have.
如果你找對了人,能和你心意相通的人,這再美好不過了。我找到了,我知道我找到了。
Oh, I'm sure. She's lovely. Yeah, I think so.
我相信。她太可愛了。可不是,
What about you? Me?
那你呢?我?
Did you think you'd found the right one when you married Mr Hudson?
覺得你找對了赫德森先生嗎?
No. It was just a whirlwind thing for us.
沒有,我們都是一時沖動。
I knew it wouldn't work, but I just got sort of swept along. Right.
我知道長久不了,身不由己了。好吧。

And then we moved to Florida.
然后我們搬到了佛羅里達。
We had a fantastic time, but of course I didn't know what he was up to. The drugs. Drugs? !
過了段神仙眷屬的日子,當然那時我不知道他在干什么,販毒。販毒?!
He was running, erm... Oh, God, what do you call it? Erm... A... cartel.
他在經營,嗯……怎么說來著?嗯……一個……犯罪集團
And got in with a really bad crowd. Right.
身邊全都不是善茬。好吧。
And then I found out about all the other women.
然后發現他還有好多女人。
I didn't have a clue.
我一點都沒料到。
So, when he was actually arrested for blowing someone's head off, it was quite a relief, to be honest. Oh.
所以當他因為爆人的頭被捕,我還真松了口氣。哦。
It was purely physical between me and Frank. We couldn't keep our hands off each other.
我和弗蘭克純屬肉體關系。不停互相動手動腳。
I know, there was one night...
有一天晚上……
Oh, is that Sherlock? Is it?
是夏洛克嗎?是嗎?
That's Sherlock.
就是夏洛克。