Yeah, that. Wakey-wakey! Oh, my God.
說的就是這個。都給我醒醒!老天爺。
Greg... Is that Greg? Get up. I'm going to put you two in a taxi.
格雷格,是格雷格嗎?起來,送你倆去打車。
I managed to square things with the desk sergeant.
我好容易跟當值警官說好了。
Ha! What a couple of lightweights. You couldn't even make it to closing time!
你倆也太沒用了。都撐不到酒吧打烊!
Can you whisper? Not really! Come on.
小聲點行嗎?想得美!跟上。
Well, thanks for a... You know... an evening. It was awful.
謝謝你安排了……這么個……單身之夜。爛斃了。
Yeah. I was going to pretend, but... it was, truly.
是啊,我本來不想拆穿,但……真的是,爛斃了。

That woman, Tessa... What? Dated a ghost, most interesting case for months.
那個女人,特莎……怎么?和鬼魂約會,幾個月來最好的案子。
What a wasted opportunity! OK.
白白浪費了時機!好吧。
How are you feeling? Hmm.
你感覺如何?還好。
It's just like old times, having you back here.
你回來了,就跟以前一樣。
I thought I'd make your favourite, one last time. Oh.
最后一次,做你最愛吃的。
Don't sound so final about it, I will be visiting, you know. Ooh, I've heard that one before!
別把話說得那么死,我會常來看看的。這話我以前聽過!