So... Yeah?
那么 什么
Wolfstime is once a month, on the full moon.There's a story I heard once about a creature Aren't we awfully close to the cottage?
狼的活動期是每月的滿月 我曾經聽過一個生物的故事 我們是不是已經離小屋很近了
Who's gone to your window, Red? Is it Peter? Red, has he been at your window?
小紅帽 誰去過你的窗邊 是彼得嗎 小紅帽 他去過你的窗邊嗎
Last night. Before the killings. And he never joined the guys to hunt the wolf.
昨晚 在殺戮之前 他從沒參加過獵狼行動
But I'm sure he wouldn't have killed them.
我敢肯定他不會殺那些人
He wouldn't. But when the wolf takes over What about tonight's hunting party? They're gonna kill him. Or he's gonna kill them.
他不會 但如果狼性占了上風 今晚的獵狼行動會發生什么 他們會殺了他 要不就是他會殺了他們
It doesn't have to be that way.
不一定非要這樣
What can we do?
我們能夠做些什么嗎
Tell him. If he doesn't know, tell him. Stop him.If he'll listen to anyone, if he'll believe anyone, it's you.
告訴他 如果他還蒙在鼓里 告訴他真相 阻止他 如果說他會聽誰的話 會相信誰 那非你莫屬
You think I can save him?
你覺得我能救他嗎
I think you can save everyone.
你能救所有人
It's gonna be dark soon. Granny will be out of her mind with worry if we're not home. She'll go out there. Mary, this is so bad.
馬上就要天黑了 如果我們不回家 外婆會急瘋的 她會出去找我們的 瑪麗 情況太糟糕了
So do something.
你得有所行動
You’re right, I have to.
你是對的,我必須這么做。