I actually have some money in the budget if you wanna help out around here.
如果你想在這邊幫忙的話 我的預算里還有錢
Yes! Thank you. Yes. Um, I could answer phones and help out.Um, is there anything else that you need done? Organize files, cleaning up? Please. I wanna be useful.
好啊 謝謝 想啊 我可以接電話 幫大家解決困難 你還有什么需要我做的嗎 整理文件 打掃房間 我想幫忙
I'm swamped with the Kathryn Nolan thing. If you maybe wanna grab us lunch, I would never say no to a grilled cheese.
我一直在處理凱思琳·諾蘭的事 如果你能幫我們買午飯 請幫我帶一個烤乳酪
Done. You want anything?
好的 你要什么
Um, two chocolate chip cookies, an apple pie, and a hot dog.
兩個巧克力曲奇 一個蘋果派 一個熱狗
He ate at school.
他在學校吃過了
Hey. Lunch, Mary Margaret? I'm getting for everyone.
瑪麗·瑪格麗特 午餐吃什么 我去買
Uh, no. I'm not hungry.
不用了 我不餓
David's in the woods. There's something wrong with him. He looked right through me. It's like... It's like he was a different person.
戴維去樹林里了 他好像不太對勁 他眼神空洞 就好像...好像是另外一個人
Here's another one.
這又是一個腳印
Right. And then here's...
對 這里還有...
What?
什么
This print it looks like it's... Halfwolf and halfboot.
這個腳印 看起來像是...一半是狼爪一半是靴子
See? Wolves don't wear boots.
看到沒 狼可不會穿靴子
No, they don't.
沒錯
Then it just continues like it was a man. Like it was a man and a wolf.
腳印往前延伸 就像是人的足跡 就像是人又是狼
Red, what kind of monster is this?
小紅帽 這是個什么怪物