I see all and know all.What are your names?
我無所不見 無所不知 你們叫什么?
If you know all, why don't you know who we are?
如果你真的無所不知 那你怎么會不知道我們是誰?
I know very well who you are.You are lost souls who have come here seeking wisdom.
我非常清楚你們是誰 你們是迷失的靈魂 前來這里想要尋求智慧
Can we have some?
你能給我們嗎?
Wisdom is not something that is given.It is something that is attained.
智慧 是不能從他人手中得到的 必須通過自己的努力來獲取
Okay. Goodbye.
好吧 再見
No,no,no,no. Will I help you attain wisdom? Yes. That I will do.
不...別走別走 我會幫你們獲得智慧的 當然 這個我能辦到
Right. So, the reason we've climbed the mountain is that we want to know...
好的 我們之所以上山是因為我們想知道...
Prepare... Okay. ...to have your minds blown.
準備好 好吧 讓你們幾個眼界大開
Son of a... This guy is good.
我勒個去 這家伙...很不錯
Welcome to the Hall of Heroism.
歡迎來到英雄的殿堂
It's really amazing to meet you.
真高興能見到你的本尊
You know, I actually have your poster up... You might want to shield your eyes from the sparkle of those trophies.How many? I have no idea. Countless, I'm sure. Thirteen.
我有一張海報就貼在我的... 小心不要被這些個金光閃閃的獎杯閃瞎了眼睛 有幾座我不知道 沒數過... 十三座
This is way nicer than my Hall of Wimpiness.
我住的地方跟這一比簡直是個土坑
Bring it home, mamacita.
約不約 神鷹帥哥?
Get outta town.
真是難以置信