Are you all right, sir?
您還好嗎 先生
It has begun.
已經開始了
Without the chronosphere... The grand clock will break down. Time myself will stop... And all in underland will perish.
沒有了超時空魔球 萬世之鐘就會徹底崩潰 我自己就會停止運行 地下王國 一切都會隨之毀滅 不復存在
Did you say perish?
您是說毀滅
Wilkins, you must keep the grand clock ticking.
威金斯 你必須保證讓萬世之鐘一直轉動不停
Me? I said that out loud, didn't I? I mean, of course, sir.
我 我說話聲太大了嗎 我是說遵命 先生
And I must find the kindergartner.
而我必須找到那個幼兒園小朋友
Oh, my goodness! What's happening?
我的天 出什么事了
She must have the chronosphere.
她一定是拿到魔球了
Take care, dear Alice. All our hopes fly with you.
要當心 我的愛麗絲 大家的希望都交給你了
Horunvendush day!
女王決戰日
You! Give me what is mine! Give it back... Or there will be none of me left.
你 快把我的東西還給我 還給我 不然我就會一點都不剩了