You ask the impossible, my dear. I cannot give you the chronosphere.
你的要求的確很離譜 親愛的 無論如何我都不可能給你超時空魔球
Would if you loved me. No one loves me. No one fears me.
愛我的話就給我了 沒人愛我 也沒人怕我
But I do love you.
可是我真的愛你 親愛的
Kiss?
親一個
Oh, no.
不
The grand clock! Wilkins!
萬世之鐘 威金斯
Right behind you, sir!
我在您后面 先生
Tick tock!
滴滴答
Seconds into minutes.
秒鐘變分鐘了
Tick tock! Don't abandon me when I'm sulking! What's the matter with you?
滴滴答 別拋下我一個人 我現在很生氣 你怎么回事
The chronosphere.
超時空魔球
Alice.
愛麗絲
No! Stop her! Stop her, you imbeciles! Which idiot labeled that?
不 攔住她 攔住她 你們這群廢物 是哪個白癡加的標志
You did, my lord.
是您加的 主人
Thank you for admitting your mistake. Idiot!
謝謝你承認自己的錯誤 白癡
How do I work this?
該怎么操作呢