Come on, you!
這邊走
This next generation.
瞧這些年輕人
Now, back the way you came, miss. All the way to the end.
現在請原路返回 小姐 恕不遠送
Wilkins!
威金斯
Yes, sir!
是 先生
She's here! My liebchen is here!
我的寶貝兒要來了
Coming, sir! Hurry! Quick!
來了 先生 快點兒
All right. Here we go. Ding, ding! Seconds out! Seconds out! Get back. Stay in line. Stay in line!
好的 我們出發 叮 叮 秒鐘出動 后退 站成一排
Your highness.
殿下大人
Your majesty!
是女王陛下
Majesty! My lord is expecting you in the parlor. Shall I announce you?
女王陛下 主人正在客廳等候您的大駕光臨 我這就去為您通報
Oh, no mind! I'll announce myself. Tick tock! Where are you? Tick tock! Where are you? Tick tock!
不必了 我自己去見他 滴滴答 你在哪里 滴滴答 你在哪里 滴滴答
Coming, my love!
來了 親愛的
Present!
禮物
Of course.
當然有
My darling... May I say that your head is looking very, very big today.
我的好寶貝 今天你的頭看上去特別特別的大