Behold. The magnificent grand clock of all time. He is me, and I am he... And all that was or ever shall be. I thought up that poem.
你來看 在你眼前的就是最偉大最華麗的萬世之鐘 是亦彼也 彼亦是也 聽過這首詩嗎
Now, remember. Look lively, everyone.
現在要記住 每個人打起精神
Wilkins! Shoulders back, eyes forward.
威金斯 挺胸抬頭 向前看
How is my invincible machine?
我的無敵神器還好嗎
It's... Silence!
神器 安靜
You will speak when you are spoken to.
讓你說話時你再說話
He was spoken to.
你讓他說話的
Nonsense! The machine, Wilkins. How is it?
胡說 我的神器威金斯 還好嗎
Hello. And who might you be?
你好 你叫什么名字
These miniscule artisans are my seconds.
這些小工匠都是我的秒鐘部下
Curious! And I suppose every second counts.
好神奇 看來每一秒都有意義
Count? I wish.
意義 但愿吧
They are rather stupid. That was rude of me. I'm sorry. I told you. So, your question. What is it? You have exactly one minute. Imbeciles. Come on.
他們可相當愚蠢 我不應該這么說你 對不起 我就說過 這些傻瓜 跟我來 你 你的問題是什么 你的時間只有一分鐘