I've been sleepwalking. I'm experiencing hallucinations.
我一直在夢游。會產生幻覺
Maybe I should get a brain scan.
我也許得做個大腦掃描。
Will. Stop looking in the wrong corner for an answer to this.
威爾。不要再糾結于錯誤的答案了
You were at the crime scene when you disassociated. Tell me about it.
你是在犯罪現場產生了自我剝離,告訴我詳情
It was a totem pole of bodies.
那是用尸體建成的圖騰柱
In some cultures, crimes and guilt are made manifest
在某些文化中,罪犯會被游街示眾
so that everyone can see them and see their shame.
讓民眾看到他們以及他們所受的恥辱
No, this isn't shame; this is celebration. He's marking his achievements.
不,這與恥辱無關。這是在慶祝,他在書寫自己的成就
And faced with this killer's achievements,
當你面對兇手的這個成就時
your mind needed to escape, and you lost time. Yes.
你的意識想要逃避,所以你的記憶發生了斷片。沒錯
I'm worried about you, Will.
我很擔心你,威爾
You empathize so completely with the killers Jack Crawford has your mind wrapped around that you lose yourself to them.
杰克·克勞福德希望你完全沉浸在兇手的世界里,而你迷失其中
What if you lose time and hurt yourself? Or someone else?
要是你記憶斷片的時候傷害了自己或是其他人呢
I don't want you to wake up and see a totem of your own making.
我不想你醒來發現自己創造了一個圖騰