I didn't even know she was in the room.
我都不知道她在屋里
She came up behind me, she put me in a choke hold.
她從我背后沖上來,鎖住了我的喉嚨
I couldn't breathe. I thought she was gonna kill me.
我無法呼吸。我以為她要殺了我
Then what happened?
后來呢
She spun me around, and I saw her face, but it wasn't Nora. She looked crazed.
她把我轉過去,我看到了她的臉,但不是諾拉。她看上去很瘋狂
Can you describe her?
你能描述一下她的相貌嗎
About 5'5", same size as Nora. She was wearing all black.
大概一米六五,跟諾拉身材一樣。穿著一身黑
Do you know her?
你認識她嗎
Yeah. I don't know her name, but she rides the bus. For how long?
認識,我不知道她叫什么,但她也坐我的車。坐了多久
I don't know. Sometimes, she sat next to Nora.
我不知道,她有時會挨著諾拉坐
On your route, where did she get on and off the bus?
在你的公交線上,她在哪里上下車
She never really had a specific stop. She always just rode all over the city.
她沒有特定的下車地點。她總是坐車滿城晃
Why is she doing this to me?
她為什么要這樣對我
We're gonna find out, I promise.
我們會查出來的,我保證