Yeah, that's cute. You know, I have this awful paranoid thought, that feminism was mostly invented by men, so they could, like, fool around a little more.
真有趣,我有個可怕而偏激的念頭,女權主義是男人創造的,好讓他們更方便鬼混。
"You know woman, free your mind, free your body. Sleep with me.
"女人,解放頭腦,解放身體,和我睡覺。
We're all happy and free as long as I can fuck as much as I want.
"我們都是快樂自由的,只要能滿足我的色欲"
Alright, alright, alright.
好了,好了,好了。
But maybe there's some biological things at work here.
這也許包含有生物學的因素。
I mean, if you had an island, right, and there were ninety nine women on the island, and only one man, in a year, you'd have the possibility of ninety nine babies.
如果你有個島,島上有99個女人和1個男人,1年后也許會多出99個孩子。
But if you have an island with 99 men and only one woman in a year, you have the possibility of only one baby. So....
但如果島上是99個男人和1個女人......1年后就只可能有一個孩子,所以……
You know what? What?
你知道嗎? 什么?
On this island, you know, I think there will be only, like, maybe 43 men left.
我猜島上也許只會留下43個男人。
Because they would kill each other, you know trying to fuck this poor woman, you know what I mean?
為了和那可憐的女人性交他們會互相殘殺。你知道我的意思?
And on the other island, there would be 99 women, 99 babies and no more man.
而另一個島上會有99個女人,99個孩子,但不再有男人。
Because they would have all gotten together, and eaten him alive.
因為她們會把他生吃掉。
Oh, yeah? yeah!
哦,是嗎? 是的。
See...see, I think there's something to that.
對此可以這樣說。
I think on some level, women don't mind the idea of destroying a man, you know.
我認為某種程度上,女人并不介意毀掉一個男人。