I can see from miles.If you let me out, I'll find your friend.
我能看得很遠 如果你讓我出去 我幫你找朋友
Waw! Really? Oh, you're so sweet.
真的嗎 你可真好[甜]
You're sweet, too.
你也真好
Thanks, stranger.
謝謝你 陌生人
But not too sweet. There's also a salty, gamy thing going on.
但也不是太甜 還有一股酸酸的異味
Yes, that's me. Come on, let's get you outta that shed.
是我身上的 我放你出來
Yes, that's it. Just step over the pile of bones.
對 就是這樣 跨過這堆骨頭
A pile of bones. OK, will do.Ah, sure hope Max is fine.
一堆骨頭 好 希望麥克斯沒事
You are a very thoughtful food. Food? I did not say that, I said a friend. I said, I mean food. Friend...You know what I meant.
你真是一個想得很周到的食物 食物 我沒這么說 我說的是朋友 我說的啦 我是說食物 朋友 你知道我什么意思
I'm sure lucky I found you...
我遇到你真走運
Tiberius, and yes, and there is a very good thing for you, this all meeting me thing.Take off my hood.Ah, the chain!
我是提比略 沒錯 見到我對你來說很不錯 見到我這樣 把我的眼罩拿掉 死鏈子
You try to eat me?
你想吃我嗎
Sorry.
抱歉
You should be sorry, you deserve being locked up. You're a bad bad bird!
你應該感到抱歉 你就該被鎖著 真是大壞鳥
I can't help it. I was born with a killer instinct.
我忍不住 我生來就是殺手
That's just no excuse.
這不是借口
You're right, even for a predator I'm selfish. I'm a selfish predator. There's no wonder I have no friends. Nobody.
你說得對 即使作為捕獵者 我也很自私 我是自私的捕獵者 難怪我沒有朋友 一個都沒有