Hello T.S.
嗨,T.S.
Hello Mom.
嗨,媽媽
Dr. Clair, you have come here directly from Montana you are T.S.'s mother, correct?
克萊爾博士,你從蒙大拿趕來了 你是T.S.的母親,對嗎?
Yes. That's right.
是的
T.S., why did you say in the media that you were an orphan, is this some spin coming from the Smithsonian?
T.S.,為什么你要在鏡頭前說 你是個孤兒,這是史密森學院的設計么?
I don't know. I thought they would send me back home before I could receive the award.
我不知道 我以為不這么說他們會把我送回家,就不能領獎了
Dr. Clair, You must have been worried sick, I mean, he is so small.
克萊爾博士,你一定急壞了 他還這么小
Yes, well, when a child disappears, the world stops turning.
是啊,當你的孩子失蹤的時候 你的世界似乎都停止轉動了
But, surely you must have been very angry when you heard. With all the respect You asked me a question, I would like to finish my answer.
但你也一定非常生氣...恕我直言 您問了我一個問題,我希望能把要說的說完
When your child disappears well, you'll lose your sanity. Some will channel their anger by kicking goats out of barbwire.
當你的孩子失蹤了 你會失去理性 有些人把山羊踢出鐵絲網,以此發泄
I'm sorry. Goats! We're talking goats?
抱歉,你說山羊?我們討論起山羊來了
Others will surf the beetles that don't exist. Those are just feared merely take a train that is never coming back so sometimes you just stop by the tracks, and stare at the rails.
還有些人會去尋找不存在的甲蟲 那些失蹤了的人就像搭上了一輛不會回頭的火車 所以,有時候,你只能站在鐵路邊 盯著鐵軌發呆