You're so.... Stardust. Stardust.
你也太…… 星塵,星塵。
There's an exhibition.
有個展覽。
I guess we'll miss it. It doesn't start until next week.
我們趕不上了,要下周才開始。
Yeah, I think so.
看來是這樣。
I actually saw this one a few years ago in a museum.
其實幾年前我在博物館見過這個。
I stared and stared at it. Must have been 45 minutes. I love it.
我一直盯著它看。足足有45分鐘。我喜歡它。
La voie ferree. It's great.
《La Voie Ferree》真漂亮。
I love the way the people seem to be dissolving into the background.
我喜歡這種人物溶入背景的方式。
Look at this one.
看這個。
It's like the environments, you know, are stronger than the people.
似乎環境比人物還要強烈。
His human figures are always so transitory.
他的人物輪廓總是很簡略。
It's funny. Transitory? Transitory.
有意思吧,簡略? 簡略。
You think this is open? I don't know. Let's try it.
你覺得開門沒有? 不知道,試試看。