Father, please. I can't allow this. This is madness! There's no way Merlin is a sorcerer.
父親,不要。我不能讓這發生。這太瘋狂了!梅林怎么會是法師。
Did you not hear him? Yes. He admitted it.
你沒聽見他的話? 是的。 他自己承認了。
He saved my life, remember?
他救過我的命,記得嗎?
Why should he fabricate such a story?
那他為什么要編造這樣一個故事?
As Gaius said, he's got a grave mental disease.
就像蓋尤斯說的,他有嚴重的精神病。
Really? He's in love. What? With Gwen. I am not. Yes, you are. No way.
真的? 他戀愛了。 什么? 和歌薇。 我沒有。 是的,你是。 不可能。
I saw you yesterday with that flower she gave you.
我看見昨天你拿著她給你的花。
But...I'm not in love with her.
但是...我并沒愛上她。
It's all right. You can admit it.
沒關系。你可以承認。
I don't even think of her like that!
我根本沒這么想過
Perhaps she cast a spell on you.
也許她對你也下了咒。
Merlin is a wonder, but the wonder is that he's such an idiot. There's no way he's a sorcerer.
梅林是個奇人,奇人就是他真是個白癡。他不可能是個魔法師。
Don't waste my time again. Let him go.
別再浪費我的時間。放他走。
Arthur is an idiot.
亞瑟是個白癡。
You know, he was right to do what he did. He saved you from your own stupidity.
多謝他的白癡舉動。把你從自己蠢舉動中拯救出來。
What else could I do? It's my fault Gwen's going to die.
我還能做什么?歌薇要被處死都是我的錯。
Yes. But you don't prove her innocence by jumping into the flames. You do it by finding out what's causing the disease.
沒錯。但你不能跳入火堆來證明她的清白。你要查出真正的病因。