Well... It's all right. Don't worry about me. There's no point crying about it.
嗯... 沒關系。別為我擔心。沒理由為此掉眼淚。
I mean, I'm not saying you were going to cry about me. Obviously I don't think that.
我的意思是,我不是說你要為我掉眼淚。顯然,我不想這樣。
Oh, Gwen, I can't have this happen.
哦,歌薇,我不能眼睜睜看著這事發生。
Please, one thing. You don't have to. But... What?
拜托,就一件事。你不必一定這么做。但... 什么?
Remember me. You're not going to die. I'm not going to let this happen.
別忘了我。 你不會死的。我不會讓這發生的。
What if burning this witch doesn't stop the poison? How do I protect my people?
如果燒死這個女巫并不能停止瘟疫蔓延怎么辦?我該如何保護我的臣民?
My men have closed down the water pumps.
我手下的人已經關了水閘。
But the emergency supply won't last much longer. We have to find a way of cleanse the water of the desease.
可緊急供應支持不了很久。我們得想辦法凈化帶有瘟疫的水源。
But how? Well...
怎么凈化? 這......
It was me. It was me who used magic to cure Gwen's father. Gwen is not the sorcerer. I am.
是我。是我用魔法治愈了歌薇的父親。歌薇不是魔法師 我才是。
Merlin! Are you mad?
梅林!你瘋啦?
I cannot let her die for me. I place myself at your mercy.
我不能讓她為我而死。我懇請您的寬恕。
He doesn't know what he's talking about. I do. Then arrest him.
他不知道自己在胡說什么。 我知道。 那就逮捕他。