Sounds like Nora's a rejected stalker...angry, aggressive.
諾拉像是被拒絕型跟蹤者,易怒好斗
Likes to have sex on a bus.
喜歡在公交車上愛愛
You've never had sex on a bus?
你沒在公交車上愛愛過嗎
One dry cleaner near 3rd and Wilcox.
第三大道和威爾考特斯大道交界有個干洗店
I called and asked for Nora. She is working today.
我打過去說要找諾拉。她今天有上班
Field trip? Let's do it.
實地看看?走吧
Somebody had a late night.
昨晚有人睡得很晚嘛
Morning. You and Jack on the bus driver?
早上好。你和杰克負責汽車司機
Yeah. We're just heading out now.
對,我們正要出去
Ok. I'll have Ben update me.
我會讓本告訴我最新進展
Everything ok? Yeah. Why?
沒事吧?沒事,怎么這么問
You're late. So?
你遲到了。怎么了
You're never late.
你從不遲到
I'm fine. Thanks, Janice.
我沒事,多謝你詹妮絲