Ask your landlord to cut you a break.
請求你們的房東給些寬限
Oh. Mr. Gold doesn't offer much leeway.
戈登先生從來不給我們商量的余地
Mr. Gold's your landlord?
戈登先生是你們的房東嗎
If we miss a payment, we're out. And then they'll reassign us, and we'll have to leave Storybrooke.
如果我們付不上房租 我們就必須離開 我們會被重新分配 那么我們就必須離開童話鎮
No, you won't. You know why you only sold forty-two last year? Because you didn't have me. This year we're going to sell all of them.
不 你們不會 你知道你們去年為什么只賣了四十二支蠟燭嗎 因為沒有我 今年我們能賣掉所有蠟燭
Leroy, I guess you really are my hero.
勒羅伊 也許你真是我的英雄
She's just gone?
她就這么走了嗎
You really don't know anything, do you?
你真的完全不知情 是嗎
I—I don't I don't understand. Whwhat happened?
我 我不明白 發生什么了
I don't know. I'm trying to find out.
我不知道 我也在調查
What can you tell me?
你能提供什么信息嗎
When was the last time you spoke to Kathryn?
你最后一次和凱思琳說話是什么時候
Yesterday afternoon.
昨天下午
Okay, look, I know there has been lies and deceit, and I'm really not judging you, but is that the truth?
我知道你說過謊 騙過人 我不是想指責你 但是你說的是實話嗎
Yes. I haven't spoken to her since we... I ended things.
是的 我最后和她說話時我們... 我跟她分手的時候
And I came home yesterday, and all her things were gone. I assumed she was going to Boston. That's what she told me. Am I a suspect or something?
我昨天回家的時候 她的東西都沒有了 我以為她去了波士頓 她是這么跟我說的 我現在是疑犯了嗎
No. I know when people are telling the truth, David, and you are. She hasn't even been gone twenty-four hours. She's not even technically missing. But if she is, trust me, I will find her.
不 別人對我說實話我看得出 戴維 你說的是實話 她離開還沒到二十四個小時 還不能算是失蹤 但如果她真的失蹤了 相信我 我會找到她的