What about our life together? Our dream?
我們不是要一起過日子嗎 我們的夢想呢
I'm a dwarf, Nova. I belong in the mines. You belong with the other fairies, and that's never gonna change.
我是個小矮人 諾娃 礦井就是我的歸宿 你的歸宿是和其他仙女在一起 這是永遠無法改變的
Dreamy. You control what changes in your life. Never let yourself forget you're special.
愛做夢 命運是自己掌控的 永遠不要忘記你是與眾不同的
Why? What makes us different from any other dwarf or fairy out there?
何以見得 我們與其他的小矮人和仙女有什么不同
Our love.
因為我們的愛
I don't think it's love. It's a dream. We need to put it away. I don't want to put it away.
我不覺得那是愛 那只是個夢 我們得拋開它 我不想拋開它
I'm not your dream, Nova. Your dream's to be a fairy godmother, and you can still be that.
我不是你的夢想 諾娃 你的夢想是成為仙女教母 你還能做到
You talked to the Blue Fairy.
你見過藍仙子了
It doesn't matter.
這無關緊要
What did she say?
她說什么了
It doesn't matter.
這無關緊要
What did she say?!
她說什么了
Nova! What matters is... I can't stand in the way of your happiness.
諾娃 重要的是我不能阻擋你追求幸福
But you're my happiness.I love you. Don't you love me?
可你就是我的幸福所在 我愛你 難道你不愛我嗎
I'm a dwarf. I can't love.
我是個小矮人 我與愛無緣