You know, someone once told me you can do anything as long as you can dream it.
曾有人告訴我 只要有夢想 一切都能實現
You really think so?
你真這么認為嗎
Sure. Look how easily you fixed those lights. I bet you could do anything. I should, uh, get back to the volunteer center. Nice to meet you, Leroy.
當然 看你不費吹灰之力就把燈弄好了 我敢打賭你能做任何事 我得回志愿者中心了 很高興見到你 勒羅伊
You mind if I take a look, too?
介意我也來看看嗎
What for?
你來干嘛
Well, just because I got fired from the "Mirror" doesn't mean I can't do a little freelance reporting. So what do we got here?
我被《鏡報》炒了不代表我就不能做自由撰稿人 什么情況
Gym teacher found this thing on the side of the road, abandoned, engine running, no one around. Registered to Kathryn Nolan. She's M.I.A.
體育老師在路邊發現了這輛被遺棄的車 沒熄火 也沒發現司機 車登記在凱思琳·諾蘭名下 她目前失蹤
Kathryn Nolan, whose husband very publicly left her? I mean, the story writes itself. If I get a scoop like that, the "Daily Mirror" would have no choice but to take me back.
凱思琳·諾蘭 被老公拋棄 搞得人盡皆知的那個嗎 這可是絕佳的新聞啊 如果我能拿到這樣的獨家新聞 《每日鏡報》肯定會立馬把我請回去的
Calm down, tiger. You don't work for Regina anymore.
冷靜點 雞血男 你已經不為瑞金娜賣命了
Kathryn got accepted to law school in Boston.
凱思琳被波士頓的法學院錄取了
Maybe after David dumped her, she decided to leave town.
戴維和她分手后 也許她想離開童話鎮
Car broke down. She hitched the rest of the way.
車壞了 于是只能搭便車去波士頓了
That's what I would do if I was running away from my problems.
要是我想逃離爛攤子 我就會這么做