We need a strategy.
我們得想個策略。
A little help please.
拜托幫點忙。
It's a hell of a time for your machine to go on the fritz, Harold.
你的機器此時失常,選的可真是時候,Harold。
Give it a second. It's got a lot on its mind.
稍等它一秒。它正在努力思考。
Oh, that's interesting. How many moves did you consider that time?
有意思。那次你考慮了多少步?
That's good. You're paring them down, concentrating on the most aggressive possible moves.
很好,你在縮小范圍,只專注最具進攻性的下法。
I didn't see that. You like the queen, don't you? She can move in any direction, target anything.
我倒是沒料到。你喜歡皇后,對吧?她可以隨便往哪個方向走,什么都可以吃。
Wasn't always the case though. She used to be one of the weakest pieces.
不過也不總是這樣。她以前是最弱的一枚棋子。
They played chess in the royal court of Spain in the 15th century.
15世紀西班牙的宮廷里也下棋。
Queen Isabella was offended. She asked her advisers if they thought her that feeble.
Isabella女皇生氣了,她問她的顧問們是否真以為她那么脆弱。
Their response was to make her the most powerful piece in the game.
他們的反應就是讓她成為棋盤上最厲害的一枚棋子。
You have to be careful though. Because in chess, the more powerful a piece is, the more useful they are.
不過你得小心了。因為象棋中越厲害的棋子就越有用。
Not just for winning...but to be used for sacrifice. As a trick.
不只是為了取勝...而是要用來犧牲。這是一種戰術。