Ready to roll?
準備好行動了嗎?
Don't shoot!
別開槍!
Look, it's a Degas. Original. It's quite striking in person. What's the point of saving the world if you can't enjoy it?
看,是德加的畫。真跡。親眼目睹真是太美了。如果不能欣賞生活,何必拯救世界?
Look out!
小心!
Two targets. Hall “B,” requesting back...
兩個目標。B號通道,請求支援...
Sorry.
抱歉。
Alpha? Tango? Report. Well, that didn't take long. Martine, two of the machine's little helpers appear to be heading to the server room.
Alpha?Tango?回答。手腳倒是挺快的。Martine,機器的兩個小幫手看來是要往服務器機房去。
Should I retrieve them, sir?
要我去抓他們嗎,先生?
No, I'll send another welcoming party. You are to make sure the others don't escape. Split up. Cover all possible exits. And Martine...
不,我另派了一支歡迎隊伍。你去確保其他人逃不了。分頭行動。把住所有出口。然后Martine...
Sir?
怎么?
Enjoy yourself.
好好享受。
Go back now.
現在往回走。
Looks like we drew the short straw, partner.
看來我們抽到最短的那根草了(指運氣很糟),搭檔。
FBI.Drop your weapons or we'll shoot.
FBI。放下武器,不然我們就開槍了。
I thought you were DEA.
我還以為你們是緝毒局的呢。
What does it matter? We'll shoot either way.
那有什么關系?反正我們都是要開槍的。
Remember the Alamo.
毋忘阿拉莫。
The last time I saw you was in church. You should've prayed a little harder.
我最后一次見到你是在教堂。你本來更用心禱告的。
I go to hell, I'm taking you with me.
我就是下地獄,也會帶上你的。
Hey, Reese. You got a C? I'm having a little problem getting that code.
嗨,Reese。有空嗎?我取那密碼碰到點麻煩。
Sorry. I'm busy making death threats to Samaritan operatives.
抱歉,我忙著對Samaritan的特工們發出死亡威脅呢。