Tomorrow? Why won't Mrs. Hurley be back?
明天嗎?哈利老師不是回來了嗎?
Well, I don't want to be indelicate, but the good news is, is I might be your permanent teacher.
我也不想說出這么無禮的話,但好消息是,我可能會成為你的專職老師。
I don't want you to be my permanent teacher.
我不希望你成為我的專職老師。
Oh, what? You'd rather have a raging alcoholic?
怎么?你更希望一個大酒鬼來當你的老師嗎?
Listen to me. I've worked nonstop to build the perfect academic record, and I'm not going to let you screw it up now.
聽好了。我孜孜不倦地學習,才取得這么好的成績,我可不會讓你給毀了。
I have an A.P.Test in 160 days, and I need to ace it. Can you get me there or not?
我160天后就要進行高階考試了,我必須名列前茅。你能助我登上頂峰嗎?
I can rally like the brave men of the Alamo.
我可以像阿拉摩的勇士一般重振旗鼓。
You do realize that all the men of the alamo died? They all died!
你知道阿拉摩的勇士全死光了吧?他們全死了!

Ruthie's older, so she thinks she's the boss. But for a little guy, Stu holds his own.
露希年長一些,所以她覺得自己就是老大。但對于一個小家伙來說,斯頓自有一套。
They can be a handful. But, god, they make me laugh so hard, you know?
他們有時候挺難伺候的。但是,他們總讓我笑得肚子疼。
I did not know you could even tell the gender of a turtle.
我不知道你連烏龜的性別都可以區分開呢。
Oh, yeah. It's called "Sexing the turtle," and it's an eight-step process. Now, let's pretend your hand is a turtle.
那當然了。那叫"烏龜辨雌雄"大法 總共有8步。現在我們假裝你的手就是一只烏龜。
Okay. What you do is you flip it over. And then you have to look right into -
好的。你要把它翻過身來。然后你要仔細瞧瞧它的......
Oh, okay. I get it. I get it. I think I get it.
好吧。我懂了。我懂了。我想明白了。
Oh. I know. I'm droning on, aren't I?
我懂的。我的說教太無聊了,對吧?
Please, stop. Please stop! You're not. You're not.
停下,求你快停下!你沒有啦。你沒有啦。
I am. But enough about my family. Tell me about yours.
我就是的。不過我的家庭情況介紹得夠多了。跟我說說你的家庭吧。
All right, well, my husband Phil's a realtor.
好啊,我丈夫菲爾是個房地產中介。
That's funny. I'm buying a house. Why? When?
真巧啊。我剛好想買房呢。為什么?什么時候?
Actually, we have the final walk-through today, sign the papers tomorrow.
實際上,我們今天就要進行最后的看房,明天就簽合同了。
Th-that's a really big deal, Todd.
那……那可是件大事,陶德。
Yeah, and it's a bit of a stretch for us, too, but, uh, no, the time is right. We're just - we're gonna do it.
是啊,而且對我們也挺艱難的,但是,不行,現在時機正好。我們......我們一定要買。
"We" is you and the turtles? No, me and my wife.
"我們"指的是你和烏龜們嗎?不,是我和我妻子。
A w- I'm sorry. You didn't mention your wife. That's great. I bet she's got a big, fancy, high-paying job, right?
妻...我很抱歉。你沒說你有妻子啊。那太棒了。我猜她的工作一定高端又高薪吧?
Uh, she's getting her master's. In? Latin.
她正在攻讀碩士學位。哪方面的?拉丁文。