Sir, shoals on every side.Sand or reef, I cannot say.
先生 四面都是淺灘 不知道是沙灘還是礁石
Captain, the malay pirates have us cornered. We must surrender.
船長 馬來的海盜把我們圍困住了 必須棄船投降
Surrendering my father's ship will not guarantee survival, Mr. Phelps.
放棄我父親的船 也不能保住你的命 費爾普斯先生
Shallow water.
有淺水
Dead ahead, full sails!
正前方向 滿帆前進
Captain! The ship will run aground.
船長 船要擱淺了
It's impossible!
這完全不可能
You know my views on that word, Mr. Phelps.
沒有什么是不可能的 費爾普斯先生
Full sails. Full sails! Full sails, boys. Full sails!Hard to port, Harper!
滿帆前進 滿帆 滿帆 伙計們 滿帆前進 全力向左轉 哈珀
Turning to port at full sail will tip us over.
滿帆向左轉彎 會讓我們翻船的
Exactly!
一點沒錯
Hold on, everyone!
大家堅持住
It's too shallow.
水太淺了
We need full sails!
我們必須滿帆
Will! Hold on, lad! Help!
威爾 挺住 兄弟 救命
She's going over.
船要翻啦
Hold on, lads!
挺住 伙計們
You did it, captain!
船長 你成功了