You can't do this.
你不能這么做
I own ten percent of the company.
我有公司十分之一的股份
Your father set those shares aside for me.
是你父親留給我的公司股份
Correction.
糾正一點
He gave them to your mother... Who sold them to me a year ago, while you were gone.
他把股份給了你母親 你母親去年又賣給了我
Along with the bond on the house.
當時你不在 還有房契也給了我
Her house?
她賣了房子
The bond we will redeem against your ship.
我們會用房契把你的船買下來
But that was my father's ship.
但那是我父親的船
Indeed. Sign over the vessel... And you will redeem the house.
的確是 簽了賣船契約 你就可以贖回房子
Report to work Monday morning... And you will receive a salary and a pension.
周一早上你去上班報到 就會領薪水和年金了
And give up the wonder?
還要放棄奇跡號
Otherwise, we cannot help you. Or your mother.
除此以外我們沒法幫你 還有你母親
Alice. Alice!
愛麗絲 愛麗絲
How could you sell our shares?
你怎么把股份賣了
Everything I do is for you, Alice.
我所做的一切都是為了你好 愛麗絲
So you can make a decent start in life.
為了讓你的生活有個美好的開始
Five minutes ago I was a sea captain.
五分鐘前我還是個船長
A sea captain is no job for a lady.
當船長的工作不適合姑娘家
Time is against you, and you're being careless with it.
年齡也不允許 你干這行是不理智的