It's a hard place, the Iron Islands. Always has been. It's cold and it's wet.
鐵群島是個嚴苛艱難之地一直都是如此濕冷
Oh, I love the cold and wet. They say hard places breed hard men. And hard men rule the world.
啊 我愛這濕冷人們說艱苦的地方養育出堅毅的人堅毅的人統治這個世界
Then you'll be king before long. Try smiling with your lips closed. Better.
興許不久之后您就會成為國王笑的時候閉上嘴巴嗯 好多了
My father doesn't trust you Iron islanders. I don't blame him. He says that you're all reavers and rapers
我父親不信任你們鐵民我不怪他他說你們是掠奪者和強奸犯
And that no matter how many women you have, you'll never be sat ! Quit talking about your father.
不管你們擁有多少女人你們永遠不會滿別提你父親了
But he's right about us. Our wives from the Iron Islands, they're for breeding. That's not enough for us.
他對我們的看法正確得很吶我們鐵群島的巖妻只負責給男人生兒育女這無法使我們滿足
That's why we take salt wives the women we capture. Capture me.
所以我們從那些搶來的女人里邊挑選鹽妾搶走我吧!
Take me with you when you go ashore. Make me your salt wife. Your place is on this ship. Not after you leave.
我可以同您一齊上岸 讓我成為您的鹽妾 你該待在這船上您走后我怕是呆不下去了
Father will punish me. He'll call me a whore. I haven't paid you.
父親會懲罰我他會責罵我是個妓女我可沒給錢你
I barely touched her.
她連碰都沒讓我碰