Hurry, Gracie, come on.
快,格雷西,快點收
What's for dinner tonight?
今晚吃什么?
Puree Corn.
呃… 玉米泥
Hey T.S, can you take up my dish washing duties tonight? I will make it upto you, I swear... Its...
T.S.,今晚你能替我洗碗嗎?我會給你補回來的,我發誓,主要是…
Tonight, its Miss USA pagent, and I really don't wanna miss the opening.
今晚是美國小姐選美大賽然后我真不想錯過開幕式
You already owe me 4.
你已經欠我四次了
Miss USA! And these women are picked for their talents on what exactly?
美國小姐?這些女人們憑借她們的什么才能參賽的,具體來說…
Painting? Yoga? Karate, perhaps?
畫畫?瑜伽?空手道,也許是吧?
No mom. Miss America is only the "talent" portion. Miss USA is the beauty contest.
不,媽 你說的那個美洲小姐是考慮才能成分在里面的 我說的這個美國小姐是選美大賽
It's way better. I still think its a mistake not to take into consideration these girls intellectual attitudes.
我說的那個可棒多了 我還是覺得不應該不考慮…這些女孩子的智力資質
Mom, it's a beauty contest. It's Miss USA. Otherwise, it would be called Miss High I.Q. Which no one would watch, because it would be boring, like my life!
媽,這是選美大賽 美國小姐 要不然就叫高智商小姐了 一個沒人看的節目 因為我們會感覺無聊 就像我的生活一樣!
I'm sorry Gracie, but ... you know what it,.. if you were to enter this kind of contest It would be a mistake not to showcase your talents as an actress... and as a singer you have a pretty voice ... and you play the hobo.
我很抱歉,格雷西,但是…你知道嗎,如果你要參加這種大賽,不應該不考慮…不展現你作為演員…和歌手的才能 你的聲音很美…而且你會演奏雙簧管