That ignorant goats.
是些蠢羊
Don't worry, I've got it.
別擔心,我去解開它
Right. So this used to be coyote chow.
你說得對,不然那家伙八成會被絆死 拿自己喂狼
It's okay, Stinky, Don't worry. I am not gonna hurt you. Don't worry.
沒事的,臭臭,別擔心 我不會傷害你的,別擔心
Maybe dying on a ranch from a snakebite, is more befitting than a self inflicted gunshot going to the head by an old rifle in a cold barn.
可能在牧場上被蛇咬死…比被自己觸發的子彈打死更好些…打在頭上…寒冷的谷倉里的舊步槍的子彈
Fixing on kissing that poison rope?
你以為我會吻那毒繩子一口么?
We still got our bussiness day,isn't it?
我們還有活干,一天就要過去了
That was the first time my father ever patted me on the back, but I couldn't tell who was to brush me off, to reprimand me or a substitute for a hug.
那是我爸爸第一次拍我的后背,但是我說不清那一拍是不是責備我并讓我走開,還是擁抱的一種替代品
I would go to Washington DC tomorrow.
我明天就要去華盛頓特區了
I was a researcher, scientist, and they needed me there.
我是一個學者,一個科學家,而且他們需要我
If I stayed here, I end up turning around in circles, like these bats.
如果我呆在這里,最后我會原地打轉轉,像這些蝙蝠一樣
I only do the echo of myself.
我只能聽到我自己的回音