The enemy knows you have entered here.
魔君知道你們已經來到此地。
What hope you had in secrecy is now gone.
你們保持隱密的希望已經破滅了。
Eight there are here, yet nine there were set out from Rivendell.
這兒只有八人,但是有九人從瑞文戴爾出發。
Tell me, where is Gandalf?
告訴我,甘道夫呢?
For I much desire to speak with him.
我想跟他說話。
I can no longer see him from afar.
我從遠方就看不到他了。
Gandalf the Grey did not pass the borders of this land.
灰袍巫師甘道夫沒能越過這里的邊界。
He has fallen into Shadow.
他墮入黑暗深淵。
He was taken by both Shadow and flame. A Balrog of Morgoth.
他被炎魔吞噬了。是魔茍斯炎魔。
For we went needlessly into the net of Moria.
因為我們毫無必要的進入摩瑞亞網中。
Needless were none of the deeds of Gandalf in life.
毫無必要不是甘道夫一生中會做的事。
We do not yet know his full purpose.
我們還無法知悉他的用意為何。
Do not let the great emptiness of Khazad-dum fill your heart.
不要讓凱薩督姆巨大的虛空占據你的心。
Gimli, son of Gloin.
金靂,葛羅音之子。
For the world has grown full of peril and in all lands, love is now mingled with grief.
這世界充滿了危險,在每一個角落愛已經混雜了悲痛。
What now becomes of this Fellowship? Without Gandalf, hope is lost.
現在遠征隊怎么辦?沒有甘道夫,希望就破滅了。
The quest stands upon the edge of a knife.
這趟旅程險象環生。
Stray but a little and it will fail to the ruin of all.
你們只要一不小心就會失敗世界末日也會來臨。
Yet hope remains while the Company is true.
只要團結一致就有一線希望。
Do not let your hearts be troubled. Go now and rest for you are weary with sorrow and much toil.
你們的信心不能動搖。快去休息吧你們有太多的哀傷和疲憊。
Tonight, you will sleep.
今晚,你們要睡在。
Welcome, Frodo of the Shire, one who has seen the Eye!
歡迎,夏爾的佛羅多只有你見過邪眼!