Legolas, get them up.
勒茍拉斯,把他們扶起來。
Give them a moment, for pity's sake!
讓他們靜一靜吧!
By nightfall, these hills will be swarming with Orcs.
天一黑,半獸人就會蜂擁而上。
We must reach the woods of Lothlorien.
我們一定要趕到羅斯洛立安。
Come, Boromir. Legolas. Gimli, get them up.
走吧,波羅莫。勒茍拉斯,金靂,把他們扶起來。
On your feet, Sam.
站起來,山姆。
Frodo? Frodo!
佛羅多?佛羅多!
Stay close, young Hobbits!
跟緊了,小哈比人!
They say that a great sorceress lives in these woods.
聽說這兒住了可怕的女巫。
An Elf-witch of terrible power.
她是一個精靈擁有強大的力量。
All who look upon her, fall under her spell.
只要看她一眼就會被她蠱惑。
Frodo!
佛羅多!
And are never seen again.
然后永遠消失。
Your coming to us is as the footsteps of doom.
你來到這里,帶來毀滅的消息。
You bring great evil here, Ring-bearer.
你把強大的邪惡帶來,魔戒持有者。
Mr. Frodo?
佛羅多先生?
Well, here's one Dwarf she won't ensnare so easily.
她可騙不了我這矮人。
I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox.
我有老鷹的銳眼,孤貍的耳朵。
The Dwarf breathes so loud, we could have shot him in the dark.
這矮子太聒噪,就算閉著眼睛也能射中他。
Mae govannen, Legolas Thranduilion.
歡迎勒茍拉斯,瑟蘭督伊之子。
Our Fellowship stands in your debt.
我們遠征隊永遠感激你們。
Aragorn of the Dunedain, you are known to us.
登丹人亞拉岡我們都認得你。
So much for the legendary courtesy of the Elves!
傳說中精靈不都是很有禮貌嗎!
Speak words we can all understand!
說我們都聽得懂的話!
We have not had dealings with the Dwarves since the Dark Days.
我們從黑暗時期之后,就未曾與矮人往來過。
And you know what this Dwarf says to that?
你知道這矮人會怎么說嗎?