Look Mr.Spivet, your invention has won our prestigious Baird Award.
聽我說,斯比維特先生 您的發明獲得了我們著名的貝爾德獎
Spencer Baird Award?
斯賓塞貝爾德獎?
Indeed. Our one hundred and fiftyth anniversary gala is in a week's time and this would be perfect oppurtunity for you to You know Make your acceptance speech.
正是 下星期正好是我們的一百五十周年慶典 如果您能來,這可是個完美的時機...給我們做個獲獎致辭
Of course, we would provide you with a sign language interpreter.
當然我們也會給您提供手語翻譯
But ... I'll be in class. I go back to school on Monday.
但...我得去上課 下周一就開學了
You must teach at the University of Montana?
想必您是在蒙大拿大學執教?
A quick phone call to your president, Jack Campbell, and it will be taken care of.
我給杰克·坎貝爾校長打個電話 一切都可以打點好
I mean, We are talking about the Baird Award after all.
畢竟我們說的是貝爾德獎
Hello? Hello?
喂? 喂?
I was just thinking. I can't come out to receive the Baird award. I have too much work to finish. Thanks anyway. Have a good day.
我在想 我不能來領獎了 我還有很多事情要做 還是謝謝您 祝一天愉快
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
What do you think I am doing?
你覺得呢?
You are going to mess up my dataset.
你都要把我的數據毀了
You're in there for like fifteen hours. Who was that?
你都進去半天了 誰來的電話?
A journalist ... From New York. Wants me to go there for an interview about my work.
是個記者...紐約來的...想要我過去給他們做個采訪