Where did you study? Answer me!
你從哪兒學來的?回答我!
I've never studied magic or been taught.
我從沒學過魔法,也沒人教過我。
Are you lying to me, boy?
你是在和我撒謊嗎,孩子?
What do you want me to say? -The truth! - I was born like this.
你想聽我說什么?-實話!-我生下來就會。
That's impossible! Who are you?
那不可能!你是誰?
I have this letter.
有封信給你。
I...I don't have my glasses.
我,我沒戴眼鏡。
I'm Merlin. -Hunith's son? -Yes.
我是梅林。-胡妮絲的兒子?-是。
But you're not meant to be here till Wednesday.
但你本該星期三才到嗎。
It is Wednesday.
今天就是星期三。
Right then. You'd better put your bag in there.
那就對了。你最好把行李放那邊。
You won't say anything about the...
你對這一團亂沒意見...
No. Although Merlin, I should've say thank you.
沒有。對了梅林,我應該謝謝你。
My dear Gaius, I turn to you for I feel lost and alone, and don't know who to turst.
親愛的蓋烏斯,我感到彷徨和孤獨,不知道該相信誰,需要求助于你。