Hey. How are you doing?Great, Elena. Walkin' on sunshine.Thanks for asking.
你最近怎樣 很好 埃琳娜 漫步陽光下 謝謝你的問候
Damon...Elena...We should be able to talk about this.
達蒙 埃琳娜 我們得談談這事
Damon, we're close enough now.I really want to know how you're doing.
達蒙 我們關系很好了 我真的想知道你到底怎么了
I kissed you, I thought you kissed me back.Doppelganger hijinks ensued.
我親了你 我以為你回應我了 你的替身胡鬧呢
How do you think I'm doing?I think that you're hurt.
你覺得我會怎么樣 我覺得你很受傷
Hmm. Oh, I don't get hurt, Elena.No, you don't admit that you get hurt.
錯了 我沒受傷 埃琳娜 你怎么就不承認自己受傷了呢
You get angry and cover it up,and then you do something stupid.
明明生氣了還要掩飾 然后又會做出些蠢事
You're scared.You think Katherine's going to send me off the deep end, don't you?I don't need to hurt for that.
你害怕了 你怕我被凱瑟琳氣得 做出什么傻事來 是吧 我不會因為這個受傷的
You know, why,Why is it such a surprise that I would kiss you?
只是 為什么 為什么這么驚訝 我會吻你
That's not a surprise.I'm surprised that you thought I would kiss you back.
我不為這個驚訝 只是驚訝你以為我會回應你
Now I'm hurt.Elena!Bonnie, what happened?
我現在很受傷了 埃琳娜 邦妮怎么了
Oh, hey, sorry. I was just looking for the, uh The bathroom's down the hall.
打擾了 我想問一下 洗手間在大廳盡頭
Hey, look, I'm,I'm sorry about your dad.
那個 我 請節哀順變
Today's been a big day of sorrys from people who really don't give a crap.
那些以前招呼都不打的人 今天都假惺惺地來慰問了