But, as I am apparently your best friend, I cannot congratulate you on your choice of companion.
可是,你若選我作為至交,我就無法恭維你對伴侶的選擇了。
Actually, now I can.
不過,現在我能了。
Mary, when I say you deserve this man, it is the highest compliment of which I am capable.
瑪麗,當我說你值得這個男人,請相信這是我的最高贊譽。
John, you have endured war and injury and tragic loss,
約翰,你經受過戰火,傷痛,喪友,
so sorry again about that last one, so know this, today you sit between the woman you have made your wife and the man you have saved.
最后那項我深表歉意,而今日,你身邊坐著你即將廝守的女人和被你拯救的男人。
In short, the two people who love you most in all this world.
總之,也是這世上愛你最深的兩個人。
And I know I speak for Mary as well when I say, we will never let you down and we have a lifetime ahead to prove that.
我知道,我能代表自己和瑪麗說我們永遠不會辜負你,我們將用一生來證明。
If I try and hug him, stop me. Certainly not.
要是我抱他,千萬攔住我。才不呢。

Ah, yes. Now onto some funny stories about John.
好了,接下來是約翰的趣聞軼事。
What's wrong? What happened? Why are you all doing that? John?
怎么了,你們這是干什么?約翰?
Oh, Sherlock! Did I do it wrong? No, you didn't. Come here.
哦,夏洛克!我做錯什么了嗎?沒有,過來。
I haven't finished yet.Yeah, I know, I know.
我還沒說完呢。嗯,我知道。
So onto some funny stories now... Can you wait till I sit down?
接著說軼事……你能等我坐下再說么?
So, onto some funny stories about John.
好,約翰的趣聞軼事。
If you could all just cheer up a bit, that would be better. On we go.
大家別哭喪著臉,才會比較有效果。說了啊。