Caroline's birthday. Woot, woot.
卡洛琳過生日啦,嗚呼,嗚呼
Thanks, but you don't have to say that after everything.
謝謝,這些話不說也沒差啦
Max... I know you had limited budget, but music is free.
麥克斯,我知道你預算不高,但是音樂是免費的呀
Yeah, well, I'm a douche.
是啊,可是老娘就是不爽放
Speech! Speech! I can't carry this party much longer.
致辭!致辭!這派對我獨木難支啊
Okay, I'd like to say something.
好吧,我來說幾句話
Wait, wait. Can't we wait till we cut the cake?
等等。不能等切蛋糕完再致辭嗎
Cake? People are still doing that?
蛋糕?這年頭大家還吃蛋糕啊
Yes. Our livelihood depends on it.
是啊,我們不就是賣蛋糕維生的嗎
There's only one party as bad as this one. That's the Donner Party.
世界上比這個還糟的派對只有一個。唐納派對
And even they had better food.
人家吃的都比咱們好
I'd like to say happy birthday to a very pretty lady who I just had the pleasure of meeting,
我想祝這位美若天仙的姑娘生日快樂,與她相遇真是三生有幸
and I think I'm going to be seeing a lot more of her.
希望未來能對她有更深入的了解
I'll go get us some more drinks.
我去幫咱們再拿點飲料
Okay. Get rid of him. What?
好的。幫我甩掉他。什么?
It was a one-time thing.
我跟他只是一夜情
I thought you weren't that kind of girl.
你不是不搞一夜情的人嗎
I realized it had almost been a year since I had sex,
我突然想起我有將近一年沒有被男人"滋潤"過了
and I decided I rather not be that kind of girl.
一夜風流總比饑渴難耐好吧
But I don't want a relationship.
可我不想跟他談戀愛
Hey, I get it. Hit it and quit it. Hit it, don't babysit it. Max, please.
我懂。"打"完就跑。打完了,就別留著了。麥克斯,別鬧了
Fine. How am I going to make him go away?
好啦。我怎么才能把他弄走啊
It's not going to take a lot to convince someone to leave this party.
這派對爛成這樣,勸人離開有難度嗎
I'd like to ask everyone to raise their cocktail, but I can't.
我很想請大家都舉起雞尾酒,可惜無法實現
So raise your Capri to the sun.
只好請大家向日舉起果汁
For a very special lady who I'm sure I will be seeing more of.
敬一位與眾不同的女士,我相信我會對她有更深入的了解
Get rid of him. It was a one-time thing.
幫我甩掉他,我跟他只是一夜情