I want to know exactly who's responsible for killing my husband.
我要知道誰是殺我丈夫的元兇
I'm looking into it.You have to be straight with me.
我正在調查 你必須對我實話實說
Is there any reason Richard was affected by the vampire device?
為什么理查德會受到反吸血鬼裝置的影響
What are you implying? That he was one of them?!
你想說什么 你覺得他也是吸血鬼嗎
No, no, no one's implying that.Your deputy screwed up, plain and simple.
不 不 沒人這么說 是你的人搞砸的 顯而易見
Which makes you responsible.Carol Your husband is the one who helped Jonh Gilbert execute his idiot plan in the first place!Liz
你必須負起責任 卡羅 是你的丈夫先 協助約翰·吉爾伯特實施那個蠢計劃的 莉茲
Someone got my husband killed.We're all on edge here.
有人得為我丈夫的死負責 這兒所有人都很不安
You suffered a great loss.The whole town has.
你飽受喪夫之痛 整個鎮子都為之難過
We have to stick together.Ok, trust each other.We'll get through this.
我們必須互相支持 信任對方 一起共度難關
So the black sheep returns.Tyler?Yeah.
敗家子歸來啦 是泰勒嗎 是
What happened to you?In my mind, you're 12 years old.
你這是怎么了 在我印象里 你不過12歲
Well, that's 2 years older than the last time you saw me, uncle Mason.
梅森叔叔 現在只不過 比你上次見我又長了兩歲而已
Good to see you again.It's good to see you, too.Come inside.
再次見到你太好了 我也很開心見到你 進去吧