We don't have time for this, guys.Later.Jonh must know something.
我們沒時間糾結這事兒 以后再跟你算賬 約翰肯定知道些內情
There has to be a reason why Katherine tried to kill him.She's Katherine.
凱瑟琳想殺他一定是有原因的 她可是凱瑟琳啊
She loves to play games, and you're fooling yourself if you think you're going to find out what she's up to before she wants you to know.
她愛玩游戲 如果你想在她愿意之前 探明她的打算 那你就是自討沒趣
No, actually, Elena's right.Jonh could know something through Isabelle.
不 埃琳娜說得沒錯 伊澤貝爾可能告訴了約翰一些事情
Your mother, she was in touch with Katherine,so maybe we can go to the hospital.And talk.
你的母親和凱瑟琳有聯系 所以我們可以去醫院 和約翰談談
I've got a better idea.What's that?I'm just going to ignore the bitch.See ya.
我有個更好的主意 什么 不理睬那個賤女人 待會見
Is that smart?If Katherine thinks she's being ignored,It'll lure her out. She'll make a move.
那樣好嗎 如果凱瑟琳覺得自己被忽略了 她會抓狂的 自會行動
Yeah? Then what?Stake her, rip her head off.Something poetic.We'll see.
是嗎 然后呢 用木樁刺穿她 把她的腦袋扭下來 干得優雅點 等著瞧
You been here all night?Yeah, with the sheriff.
你整晚都在這兒嗎 是啊 和警長在一起
And no one else?Stefan's brother Damon stopped by late last night.
沒有其他人來過嗎 斯特凡的哥哥達蒙昨晚來過
How is Caroline today?See for yourself.
卡羅琳今天怎樣 你自己去看看吧
"Jersey Shore" is on.Ooh, careful!I'm still a little sore.I'm sorry.It's ok.
《澤西海岸》開始了 當心點 還是有點疼 不好意思 沒事
But they say I'm healing really quick now.
他們說我恢復得很快
Isn't he cute?Why are you crying?I'm just happy you're ok.Well, I love you guys!We love you.
他真帥 是吧 你怎么哭了 我很高興你恢復了 我愛你們 我們也愛你