Okay...
好了...
Here we are.
我們到了。
Hey. What are you trying to pull? The president of science isn't in here.
你們有什么詭計?科學部長又不在這。
You lie down, he'll be here in a minute.
你躺好了,他馬上就來。
Okay. Hey, I thought you were trying to trick me.
好的。我還以為你們要騙我呢。
Now, you just get comfortable.
現在你舒舒服服地躺好了。
No, no, comfort is the enemy. You know what's comfortable? Slippers and blankets and panda bears.
不行,安逸是敵人。你知道什么叫舒服嗎?拖鞋,毛毯和大熊貓。
Imagine a panda bear with Richard Feynman's face on it. Warm up the car, Leonard, it's poster time.
想像一只長著理查德·費曼臉的熊貓。暖暖車,萊納德,咱們去買海報。
Maybe in the morning.
早上再說。
Yeah, you get some sleep.
對,你先睡一會。
No, I don't want to go to sleep, you can't make me.
不,我不想睡覺,你們強迫不了我。
You're right, we can't.
你說的對,我們不能。
Yeah, darn straight, you can't. Try to tell a grown man to go to sleep...-Soft kitty. Warm kitty.
你們當然辦不到。竟然想哄一位成年人去睡覺...- 軟軟的小貓,暖暖的小貓。
Little ball of fur...-That's not gonna work.
一只小毛球... -沒用的。
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty.*-*Purr.*-*Purr, purr.
快樂的小貓,瞌睡的小貓。* -* 呼。* -* 呼,呼。
You know, he can be a lot of trouble, but when I see him lying here asleep like this, I just think...how easy it would be to hold a pillow over his face.
他有時的確是個煩人精,但看到他躺在那邊就這樣睡著,我就想...把枕頭按他臉上多簡單啊。
Wow, you look like you got some rest.
看來你休息得不錯。
Oh, I'm feeling much better. And I've also been continuing to make progress without artificially raising my anxiety levels.
我感覺好多了。而且我不用故意提升我的焦慮程度,工作也順利進展中。
I turned on the heat in my car and some vomit came out, so my levels right up there.
我把車里的暖風打開了,結果噴出了嘔吐物,所以我的焦慮程度高到這了。
Hey, guys. Mind if Emily joins us for lunch? - Yeah, sure. - Yeah, no problem. - Of course not.
伙計們。介不介意艾米麗跟我們一起吃?-當然可以。-來吧。-沒問題。
So I hear you guys have been playing a little game.
我聽說你們最近在玩一個小游戲。
Well, um, we were just kidding around.
我們只是開玩笑而已。
Well, you may think it's funny that Raj is sweet and sensitive, but I think it's sexy. Ugh, why is there dog hair in your mouth?
你們也許認為拉杰的貼心和敏感很好笑,但我覺得那是性感。你嘴里怎么有狗毛?