I-I'm not leaving your world. I'm just talking about living across the hall.
我不是要離開你的世界。只是搬到你對門去住。
I understand. Either way, I want you to know that...I'm aware of how difficult I can be. So I just want to say...thank you for putting up with me.
我理解。不論如何,我希望你了解...我知道我有多難搞。所以我只是想說...謝謝你一直包容我。
Buddy...
兄弟...
How are you guys getting alo...? What? Why are there tears?
你們過得如何...怎么了?怎么都哭了?
Everything's fine. We just started talking about living arrangements.
沒有事。我們剛剛在聊搬家,安排房間的事。
Are you crazy? You know he's a flight risk.
你瘋了嗎?你知道他有潛逃前科的。
That's exactly what I told him.
我也是這么跟他說的。
Sheldon, we know this is a sensitive subject, and Leonard's not gonna move out until you're ready.
謝爾頓,我們知道你對這事很敏感,你沒準備好之前,萊納德是不會搬走的。
Well, what if you did it gradually?
要時你慢慢離開讓我一點點地適應呢?
All right. Well...how about we start with two nights a week I live with Penny?
好的。從每周兩天晚上我住佩妮家開始?
How about one night and...I let you whistle?
或者一晚,再加上...我讓你吹口哨怎么樣?
Okay.
成交。
When I'm not home.
我不在家的時才能吹。
You got it.
就這樣。
There we go, compromising again. We really are the best.
就是這樣,又讓步了。我們真是最佳朋友。