Okay. If I make this shot in the trash can, the probe will have arrived in perfect working order.
好吧。如果這個瓶子能扔進垃圾桶,就表示探測器順利到達,并處于能正常運作的狀態。
So, in addition to being crazy, you're resting the fate of the mission on your athletic prowess.
所以你除了抓狂,就只能讓你的運動技能來決定這任務的命運嗎。
Yes.
是的。
The man who crashed his stationary bike.
曾撞爛過健身固定腳踏車的超低運動技能點。
I didn't crash it, okay? My playlist was too up-tempo, I got light-headed and I fell off. Okay. It all...comes down...to this.
我沒有撞爛它,好嗎?我的歌單節奏太快了,音浪太強,頭暈,于是撞到地上。好了。行不行...就取決于這一下了。
You happy? Now you can relax.
開心了吧?現在你可以放心了。
What kind of scientist are you? Everyone knows you got to make two out of three.
你是哪門子科學家啊?地球人都知道要三投兩中才算。
This isn't so bad.
其實也沒那么壞。
That's easy for you to say. Your chair's not facing the lingerie section. Boy, that's a lot of panties.
你說得倒輕巧。你的椅子又沒正對著內衣物區。天啊,好多內褲哦。
You guys comfy? This might take a while.
你們倆待得舒服嗎?可能要等很久哦。
You know, I don't understand why women insist on making a big production out of buying clothes.
我不明白為什么女人要堅持沒完沒了地買衣服。
No, you're right, we should do what you do. Have our mom send us pants from the Walmart in Houston.
你說得對,我們應該向你學習。讓自己媽媽從休斯頓寄來在超市買的褲子。
They have a man there who understands my personal style.
那里有個人了解我的個人穿衣風格好嗎。
Bye.
再見啦。