Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God.
我的天啊,天啊,天啊。
Will you please relax? - I can't take it, dude.
你能放輕松點嗎?-我承受不了了,兄弟。
You okay?
你沒事吧?
No, I'm not okay. I feel like I'm gonna jump out of my skin.
我有事。我感覺我靈魂快沖出我的皮膚了。
I told you not to wax down there. It's itchy when it grows back.
我就告訴你別用蜜蠟給"那里"除毛。重新長出來的時候會癢。
I'm worried about the New Horizons space probe.
我在擔心"新視野號太空探測器"。(于2006年發射,價值7億美元,約鋼琴般大小。在14年底從休眠中蘇醒,正準備對冥王星進行探測)
What's he talking about?
他在說什么?
Nine years ago he was part of a team that launched a spacecraft to collect data about Pluto. It's finally close enough, so this morning it turned itself on.
九年前他曾在一個團隊里,他們發射了探測器去搜集冥王星的資料。現在終于飛到夠近了,所以今早它自行蘇醒了。
We hope. The signal has to travel over three billion miles. So it's gonna be hours before we know if it even survived.
是希望它會。信號得穿越三十億英里回來。所以得過好幾小時才知道它有沒有成功到達。
Now we get to see him flip out because he's worried it was demolished by space ice.
所以他這副樣子,就是因為他在擔心飛船在途中被太空冰給撞毀。
Space ice is no joke. I can't even watch Frozen anymore.
太空冰不是鬧著玩的好嗎。我現在都不敢看《冰雪奇緣》了。
Ooh, the philharmonic is playing Beethoven downtown.
費城愛樂在市中心演奏(玩)貝多芬呢。
Yeah, well, before you say yes, it's not the movie about the big dog.
在你答應之前,她說的不是電影里的那條大狗哦。(1992年電影《我家也有貝多芬》,主角狗狗就叫貝多芬)
How come we can't think of something we both want to do?
為什么我們想不出我們倆都想做的事呢?
Because you always pick what we do and I just go along with it.
因為每次都是你選我們做什么,我只是跟著你。
Ah, interesting. We're being accused of making you do things you don't like, and here you are, doing the same thing to poor Amy.
有趣。我們被你指控整天逼你們做不喜歡的事,結果一看,你對可憐的艾米也是這樣。
You should point out the hypocrisy of that.
你應該指出她的行為有多偽君子。
That's what I was doing.
我剛才就是在說這個啊。
Oh, that wasn't clear. Try it again, but this time drive it home with, "How do you like them apples, missy?"
你說得不夠清楚。再試一次,這一次單刀直入,并送上"自食其果了吧,小妞?"