It's a longboard.
這是滑板啊
What is that? Is that Thor, or... Odin? A Norse god? He's cool.
上面那是什么 是雷神索爾 還是奧丁 挪威的一個神 他還蠻酷的
Would you maybe want to make a trade?
你想不想做個交換
I know a kid who would love that board.
我認識一個孩子 他肯定喜歡這塊滑板
It's cool. Look, he stretches.
它很棒的 看 可以扯它
Here, come here and check it out.
給 來試試扯它
Yeah. He's fun.
沒錯 他很有趣吧
Yeah, it's lots of stretching fun.
沒錯吧 扯起來還是很有趣的吧
Want to do it?
想交換嗎
Great. Great. Thank you.
太好了 太好了 謝謝
Hello? Hello?
有人嗎 有人嗎
Hi. Hi. Do you speak English?
嗨 嗨 你會說英語嗎
The hotel is closed.
這家旅館關門了
Okay, yeah. I'm trying to find this guy.
好吧 好 我在找這個人
This man, Sean O'Connell. I think that he possibly might have stayed here.
這個人 肖恩奧康奈爾 我想他可能住在這里
Yeah, yeah, yeah. I got a plane for him. At one.
對 對 對 我給他叫了架飛機 一點的時候
Fifteen minutes. He's at airfield in Stykkishólmur.
十五分鐘 他在斯蒂基斯霍爾米機場
In the valley. Next town south.
是個村子 下個鎮子的南部
Where is it? Stykkishólmur.
在哪 斯蒂基斯霍爾米
"Tickishoumer"? Yeah. No, no! Is it straight down that way?
"蒂基斯霍米爾" 對 別走 別走 是沿著那條路一直下去嗎
Thank you!
謝謝
It's all right, I know him!
沒關系 我認識他