What do you mean, not again?
你說"又"是什么意思?
When I was ten, I was playing in my backyard and...sat on a blue jay.
在我十歲那年,我在后院玩,然后...坐到了一只冠藍鴉上。
I mean, I tried to bring it back to life with electricity, but it just...caught on fire. The worst part was it smelled delicious.
我想用電擊把它救活,但它...著火了。最糟糕的是聞起來非常美味。
Uh, guys, I found an article here that says you can do CPR on birds.
二位,我找到一篇文章,上面說心肺復蘇可適用于鳥類。
Great! Do it!
太好了!你做啊!
I'm not doing it. You killed him, you do it.
我才不去。你殺的,你負責。
I'll do it. - No. I need to do it. This is on me.
我來。-不行。得讓我來。這是我的責任。
Okay. "Mouth over beak and light chest compressions."
好。"以嘴覆蓋于喙,輕輕胸部擠壓。"
Don't blow too hard. If you pop him, I will vomit.
別吹得太狠了。你把它吹炸了,我會吐的。
Anything?
有發現嗎?
I am tasting a lot of Slim Jim.
我嘗到好濃的肉條味。
Wait, wait, his wing moved!
等等,它的翅膀動了!
Oh, he blinked his eyes! He's alive! -It's a Christmas miracle!
它眨眼睛了!它活過來了!-這真是圣誕節奇跡啊!
I might argue a Hanukkah miracle, but I'll take it. Come on, little guy, let's get you outside. Get the curtain.
對我來說是光明節奇跡,不過圣誕節也不錯。(猶太人過的是光明節)來吧小家伙,我們放你出去。
Someone should really close that loading door.
把簾子拉開。有人真應該去關上外門。
Well, that's that. The room's compromised. They'll have to change all the filters, probably shut it down for weeks.
事情只能這樣了。這個房間已經被污染了。所有的濾網都得換掉,可能得關閉好幾周呢。
You were right. Go ahead, call Building Services. Tell them it was my fault.
你說得對。打電話給管理處吧。就說是我的錯。
No, we're both to blame. You know, let me take the heat on this one.
不,我們倆都有錯。這次就讓我承擔吧。
Yeah, just leave me out of it. You know if they come here and see crap everywhere, they're just gonna blame the Indian guy.
好吧,別扯到我頭上就行。如果他們進來看到滿地便便,肯定馬上怪在印度人頭上。