No. No, no, no. I-I think the cookie thing.
不,不是。我也覺得你是做餅干那種。
Action.
開始。
Welcome back. Our guest today is a returning fan favorite.
歡迎回來。今日的來賓曾來過,并廣受觀眾喜歡:
He puts the reading in your rainbow, the Geordi in your La Forge, and the Kunta in your Kinte, Mr. LeVar Burton.
兒童閱讀節目《閱讀彩虹》的主持人、《星際迷航:下一代》成員、電視迷你劇集《根》的主角,萊瓦爾·伯頓先生。
Thank you, Sheldon. Now, remember our deal...
謝謝,謝爾頓。別忘了我們的約定...
You do this, I delete your contact information.
你來上節目,我刪了你的聯系方式。
While...While you watch me do it.
而且...而且是在你面前刪。
Great. Happy to be back.
很好。很高興再來上節目。
Well, since you're here, I'd like to get your opinion on something.
既然你來了,我想問你對某件事的看法。
In honor of Black History Month,
為了向黑人歷史月致意,我扮成了喬治·華盛頓·卡弗。
I portrayed George Washington Carver in a loving tribute that my roommate called "wildly racist" What do you think?
我對他的致敬被我室友說"超有種族歧視",你覺得呢?(黑人歷史月:贊頌黑人克服種種困難 以及對美國歷史的貢獻;喬治·華盛頓·卡弗:美國教育家 、農業化學家、 植物學家,對美國有巨大貢獻的一名黑人)
Hi. My name is George.
你好,我的名字叫喬治。
Oh, hell, no!
我去,不是吧!
You heard him, Leonard. No, it's not racist.
聽到了嗎,萊納德。"不是"吧,我沒有種族歧視。
Are we sure this is the place?
咱們確定是這里嗎?
The doorman said this is the right building.
看門的說就是這棟樓。
I think if you're pulling up your pants, you're not a doorman.
看到人來就趕緊提褲子的不會是看門的,是野戰的。
Who is it?
誰???
Uh, I'm looking for a Professor Sharpe?
我想找夏普教授。
Hold on. Can I help you?
等等。有事嗎?
Hi. We're from the university. We're trying to get some information about Professor Abbott.
您好,我們是大學的人。我們想從您這打聽艾伯特教授的信息。
We were cleaning out his office and found these books full of numbers. Any chance you know what it is?
我們在清理他的辦公室時,發現了一些寫滿數字的本子。您知道這是什么嗎?
Yes, he was always working on this.
知道,他總是在搞這玩意。
I was thinking it might be some sort of interstellar coordinate system, maybe an updated version of Hubble's law.
我猜可能是某種星際坐標系,或許是哈勃定律的升級版。(哈勃定律通常被用來推算遙遠星系的距離)
I keep seeing the number 90 repeating. That could be the angle of perturbation of a distant galaxy.
"90"這個數字總是重復出現。那可能是某個遙遠星系的攝動角度。
It's the number of calories in a yogurt. That's his food diary.
其實是一份酸奶的卡路里數。這是他的飲食日記。