You know, I thought cleaning out a dead professor's office was gonna just be boring, but then I found his dentures and realized it's also gross.
我本來以為清理過世教授的辦公室會很無聊,不過在我發現他的假牙后,我才意識到是無聊加惡心。
Doesn't Professor Abbott's family want any of this stuff? -I don't think he had a family.
艾伯特教授的家人不想要這些東西嗎?-我記得他好像沒家人。
That's rough.
真慘。
I know. You can spend your whole life working, and at the end all that's left are some papers in a box.
是啊。一生都奉獻給了工作,最后留下的只有盒子里的一些研究資料。
Makes you think. Oh, well.
不禁讓你思索人生。算了吧。
Hey. Hey, we're supposed to look through all this stuff before we throw it away in case it's important.
喂喂,我們都得仔細檢查過這些東西,以確保不會扔掉什么重要資料。
I-I did. It's all outdated or disproved.
我看啦,不是過世就是被拒(反證)的。
I don't know. This old pen kind of proves gravity. When I tilt it, her bathing suit falls right off.
不一定哦。這支舊筆"證明"了重力存在。翻轉過來,小人偶的泳衣就掉下來。
Oh, my dad used to have a pen like that. I dated it all through sixth grade.
我爸以前也有一支這樣的筆。我整個六年級都跟它"約會"。
It still feels weird just throwing away his work like this.
還是感覺很奇怪,就這樣把這些研究成果都扔掉。
Don't feel bad. Someday, someone will be throwing out your work, too.
不用難過。未來某天,也會有人來扔你的研究報告。
That someone was Sheldon, and the day was yesterday.
那個人就是謝爾頓,而那個某天是昨天。
Hey, look at this. "Dear Roger, to be opened upon your first great discovery.
你們瞧。"親愛的羅杰,在你獲得首次重大發現時打開這瓶酒吧。
Love, Mom." Wow, look at the date. He saved this 50 years and never got to open it.
愛你,媽媽。"瞧瞧這日期。他留了整整50年,卻從沒有機會開。

That's intense.
真是讓人惋惜。
Poor Roger Abbott.
可憐的羅杰·艾伯特。
You're right. Now where did we land on my bathroom?
此話有理。那我的私人衛生間現在怎么處理呢?
Roger Abbott, Roger Abbott, Roger Rabbit. Oh, my God, Leonard, I know he's dead, but try it. It's fun! Roger Abbott, Roger Rabbit...
羅杰特,羅杰特,羅杰兔。天啊,萊納德,我知道這對死者不敬,不過你念念看。超好笑啊!羅杰特,羅杰特,羅杰兔...