I know what you're doing.
我知道你在干什么
It's what you subraces try to do... Turn us against each other.
你們這些二等人種就會這招...想挑撥離間
He's not gonna break.
他不會開口
I don't know about that. Give here a minute.
這可說不好。耐心等待吧
All it took was the love of a woman, and you meant nothing to him.
一個女人的愛戀,就能讓你在他心里一文不值
He abandoned you to be with one of those subraces you hate so much. That's all it took.
他背棄了你,和你憎恨的二等人種結了婚。就這么簡單
Do you know what I see when I look at you?
你知道我看著你會看到什么嗎
I see that scared little kid who got his ass kicked
那個每天在學校受盡欺負的小男孩
every day at school, and without Mark there to protect him,
終日擔驚受怕,沒有了馬克的保護
when push came to shove, he turned right back into that little kid.
一旦事態發生變化,他立馬會變回以前那個愚弱的小孩
You're wrong! I am stronger than he ever was, and I'm sure as hell smarter than some hab.
你錯了。我比他強大得多,絕對比他家下賤老婆聰明得多
Are we done here? Done.
問完了嗎?問完了
Back to square one.
又得從頭查起了
Cabeza rapada.
臭光頭黨
What did you say to me, boy?
你說什么,小子
You should learn spanish if you're gonna live in Los Angeles. Adios, Skinhead.
要想住在洛杉磯,最好學點西班牙語。拜拜了,光頭黨
I'm gonna kill your Mexican ass. You're dead! We need backup now.
我殺了你這墨西哥賤貨,你死定了。這里需要支援
Here you go. Yeah. Got him?
銬好了。抓住了嗎
You're under arrest for making a threat against a police officer.
你被捕了,罪名是惡意威脅警方人員
Get him out of here. Let's go! This way.
把他帶下去。趕緊走,這邊