You realize you don't have anything to hold me on.
你手上根本沒有證據
We're just talking, a civil chat. Would you like your lawyer present?
我們聊聊,純聊天,要請你的律師來嗎
I'm fine.
不用
Tell me, how'd you get into this life?
來跟我說說,怎么會選擇這樣的生活
Mark was very persuasive.
馬克很有說服力
He showed a kid who got his ass kicked every other day what real power was.
他教會了一個整天被人欺負的男孩什么才叫真正的力量
Shaped me into the man I am today.
是他造就了如今的我
Seems to me like you still respect him, like you still want him a part of your gang.
你似乎還很尊敬他,似乎還希望他在你的組織里
I never turn my back on family. His blood is my blood.
我從不會背叛家人。我們血液相通
Then why'd you try to kill him?
那你為什么要殺他
I didn't.
我沒有
If Mark would have found that bomb, he could have been killed,
如果發現炸彈的是馬克,他可能會被炸死
and then you would have lost your mentor.
而你就是殺死自己導師的兇手
A bomb is the tool of a coward. I have nothing to hide.
炸彈是懦夫才用的。我很坦蕩
I have nothing to run from.
不必逃避任何事
Mark completely rejected everything he taught you.
馬克背棄了他教會你的一切
That didn't create a doubt in your mind? That the power he gave you was nothing but air?
這不會讓你產生懷疑嗎?他給你的所謂力量只是過眼云煙
Never! When I'm surrounded by my pureblood family, I know it's real.
絕不會!如果我周圍是血統純正的家人,我很確定
It wasn't real to Mark. You went to prison, and he left you behind.
馬克卻不這樣認為。你去坐牢,可他袖手旁觀